 General / 29000
Re: Club Catalog: What to buy???? Is 3439 Spy Runner a good set? Mini CDs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:44:19 GMT

"Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

I'm also a bit confused by the mini-Cd that comes with the Fire Bionicles. • Is
it physically smaller than a normal CD, or just have less content?  I • doubt
that a smaller CD would work properly in my computer.  Any good parts in
Bionicle?

[ ... snipped ... ]

Most computers will handle the small CDs (they are about the size of a
floppy disk but round) without any problem.  My company distributes product
demos on the from time to time.  There is a company which I can't remember
the name of, that uses these small CDs as business cards.  They have the
standard employee business card printed on them but the CD contains their
product literature and links to their web site on things like that.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot