 General / 28690
Re: NEED HELP! What is a good method of displaying original boxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 01:17:23 GMT

I once thought about getting the box-fronts & putting them in one of those
old record juke-boxes. But the juke box takes a lot of space too, and is
expensive 8?(

ROSCO

Eric Sophie <Legomaster@gobi.com> wrote in message
The wall paper thing is not a bad idea. I used to mount a choice few over
doorways, some people flatten out the boxes and stash them away, but since
you want them out and about, others only keep the side or front • flaps-saves
space.