 General / 28680
Re: NEED HELP! What is a good method of displaying original boxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:58:20 GMT

Hello!

If you are also displaying the models, use the boxes as a stand or a
backdrop for the model.  Eats up a lot of space, though.

Or, carefully seperate the boxes along the seams, and use them as wallpaper. :)

James

In my Lego room I already have custom shelves which are 5 rows about 10 feet
long (I can't remember off the top of my head).  Those are holding my
Castle, Space, Pirates, Model Team, Technic, Indians, etc. etc. up.  The
rest of the room is my city which includes many 4' x 8' plywood tables.  So
the boxes will not be displaying the models.  I had thought about making it
a wallpaper effect but do you think that would look tacky at all?  I'm
trying to visualize it and it's very hard.  Because of the lack of space I
have I may have to scrap the idea and wait until I build my own house and
create the ultimate Lego room....carpeted floors, oak cabinets, skirted
tables, glass display cases.  mmmmmmm :-)

Brendan