 General / 28681
Re: NEED HELP! What is a good method of displaying original boxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:01:44 GMT

The wall paper thing is not a bad idea. I used to mount a choice few over
doorways, some people flatten out the boxes and stash them away, but since
you want them out and about, others only keep the side or front flaps-saves
space.

In lugnet.general, Brendan Coughlin writes:
Hi everyone!

My collection and my Lego room is ever so expanding.  I'm almost running out
of room.  But there is one thing that I really need help with.  I have the
boxes to over 80% of my entire Lego collection.  I would like to incorporate
them someway into my Lego room so they are not stacked on top of each other
in the closet.  I feel the boxes HAVE to be displayed.  The only thing I can
think of is putting pallets underneath my tables and putting the boxes on
top of those but that really isn't displaying.  It's just basically saying I
don't have anymore room so I am throwing them underneath the table.

That's where everyone here comes in.  Can anyone help me think of some ideas
of how to display the boxes?  Any help whatsoever would be great.  Thanks a
lot! :-)

Brendan Coughlin
Duck360198@aol.com