 General / 28593
28592  |  28594
Subject:
A True LEGO rarity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:30:29 GMT

This auction has what must be a truly rare LEGO item, a robotics
controller coard that plugs into an Atari ST computer:

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/uk/auction/49841851

I actually have an Atari ST computer, so I would probably be one of the
few people who could use this...but I don't want to spend the dough.  I
did think it was of general interest though.  Especially to those of you
who want to be "complete" in a theme.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu