 General / 28541
  Re: Will Kjeld sell?

What are Death Duties? Eric (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Will Kjeld sell?

Eric, (...) I would guess that they are like the estate tax. If you have over x amount (I think your assets have to be over a million dollars for the US federal estate tax) the government taxes it at 55 or 60%, so effectively killing a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Will Kjeld sell?

I bet that KKK is making this pitch to get the beaurocrats in Copenhagen to make some changes. You have to realize that there is not that much going on in Jutland (the part of Denmark that Billund is in), commerce wise, and LEGO is the major (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Will Kjeld sell?

"Eric Brok" <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> skrev i meddelandet news:G9s08t.16K@lugnet.com... (...) Taxation on inheritance, I presume. In Sweden (and probably in Denmark too), it is nowadays almost impossible to inherit a large company, a castle, or anything (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)