 General / 28352
  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

(...) The good news is that LEGO still has people that know how to design the good stuff. Just look in a recent S@H catalog on the page with "building ideas". When I saw that page I thought "Here are some building ideas, since we don't actually sell (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

(...) <snip> (...) Ouch... (...) Well said. (...) I'd really like to see that! At the PNLTC's G2K event, we had tables set up to let kids build whatever they wanted. The best part was asking them what they had built. Their answers were incredible, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

(...) Here it is: (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)