 General / 28341
Re: Gray hands?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:34:41 GMT

Bought some in the UK yesterday, yup they've got grey hands

    Steve

"Steve DeCraemer" <cowinacan@earthlink.net> wrote in message
I'm just wondering if anyone has held a minifig from the new Alpha team • yet
(sets 6771-6776). according to the way the magazine looks some of them • have
light gray hands. If so I believe it will be a first. As some of you know, • the
color it looks in the magazine is not always what you get. On the cover of • the
magazine the 6776 set looks like it is trimmed in kight gray. On the cover • it
is dark gray. What are we suppose to believe is correct?

thanks for any verification.

Steve DeCraemer