 General / 28204
28203  |  28205
Subject:
Gray hands?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:12:11 GMT

I'm just wondering if anyone has held a minifig from the new Alpha team yet
(sets 6771-6776). according to the way the magazine looks some of them have
light gray hands. If so I believe it will be a first. As some of you know, the
color it looks in the magazine is not always what you get. On the cover of the
magazine the 6776 set looks like it is trimmed in kight gray. On the cover it
is dark gray. What are we suppose to believe is correct?

thanks for any verification.

Steve DeCraemer