 General / 28335
Re: Gray hands?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 04:03:27 GMT

In article <G9H3KB.3A1@lugnet.com>, "Steve DeCraemer"
<cowinacan@earthlink.net> wrote:

I'm just wondering if anyone has held a minifig from the new Alpha
team yet (sets 6771-6776). according to the way the magazine looks
some of them have light gray hands.

The minifig in 6773 Alpha Team Helicopter (the only Alpha Team set I've
found so far) has black hands.

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@quantumpanda.com