 General / 2800
  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) But not entirely. Some AFOL's might participate in auctions to be theme complete, but others also do it for the parts. Some parts are no longer available at all or in the color I want. (...) It sounds like you work where I do :) We have two (...) (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) Another reason is the one that gets me into and acution. Auctions are the only way I can buy that Alpha-1 Rocket Base that was discontinued when I *started* collecting, but Saw in my Catalogs and wanted...or even to get, say the old shell (...) (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) Yes, this is what I was trying to get at in my request for rereleasing old sets. Because some of us, although fans for years, if not decades, *still* missed some of the sets we really wanted. This is not living in the past, this is simply (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) this (...) special (...) replacement (...) instructions (...) because I (...) I believe that passage best reflects the attitude of many AFOL's. I could certainly live with those conditions because I could have access to parts that have been (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) I missed the original post where Jeroen seems to have said this. I have bought 3 or 4 sets in auctions, and perhaps over two hundred bought from stores or SAH directly. Jeroen, if you think expanding parts (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)