 General / 2776
Re: TLG investigation 1st answers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 17:00:08 GMT

Dittos on the no kids (Not planning any either!). I have a niece, but I
am having a hard time deciding if I want to venture to buy her the
current selection of Lego sets. I guess I will let her decide.

Scott Sanburn

Tom Stangl wrote:

Yes, and before someone writes this off as "the adults were there with their
kids".... UH-UH.  I HAVE no kids, and quite a few BA TLGers were there
without kids.  I'm sure there were others there without kids that weren't
with the BA TLGer group in San Francisco.

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |