 General / 27744
Re: Where from, tough one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:02:07 GMT

Heather,

Aha, it's not in the Vattima inventories, which is why I couldn't find • it... I
guess it needs to be inventoried!
I think it too... How can we do that? Who do we have to contact?

BTW, thanks for searching it and helping me, the piece you pointed was very
close to the one in my mind.

Best regards,

--
Felipe G. Coury