 General / 27736
Re: Where from, tough one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:22:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Felipe Coury writes:
Hey,

Not loosing the spirit of parts identifiers out there, there is another part
which I would like to know where set it's from. The part is yellow and is
attached to a blue 4-studges part in a folding way (like space ship
glasses). In this yellow part there is a sticker that seems to be a blue
world, with a yellow box in front of it and two arrows circulating the globe
and pointing to the yellow box.

Any hints (if you need more info, tell me!)

Felipe, is the sticker the same one as shown here?

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6375-1990/6375b-06.html

Can you find the shape of it in Partsref?  Try under Moving Parts, Hinges; or
maybe Vehicle Elements, Windscreens.
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/

Cheers, Heather
--