 General / 27743
Re: Where from, tough one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:48:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Felipe Coury writes:
Bram,

The sticker is (poorly) represented here:
http://www.creation.com.br/felipe/sticker.jpg
Is it from <set:6597>?
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6597/6597-18.html
That's it, thanks for all the effort! This set is kinda cool! Too bad I
don't have all the pieces... Too bad!

Thanks a lot again!

Best regards,

--
Felipe G. Coury

Aha, it's not in the Vattima inventories, which is why I couldn't find it... I
guess it needs to be inventoried!

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey