 General / 27406
Re: Anyone Minifig Complete?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 21:18:53 GMT

Jake McKee wrote in message ...
Did I miss something?? When/how did the rumor start that TLC is doing away
with the minifig??

People have the idea that the Creator fig style will take over from the
standard minifig. No-one has actually *seen* a creator fig "in the ABS",
mind, but from the pictures we've seen some people think they are terrible.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/