 General / 2740
    Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Mark Benz
   Kaere Jeroen, So I start another novel. I am not at all surprised by the number of responses to your initial inquiry. Its a bit like opening Pandora's box. Many (adults) in the online community feel that TLG pretty much ignores them, rightly or (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Tom Stangl
     (...) Um, Nissan/Datsun 240ZX ;-) Nissan is buying all the originals they can find, and rebuilding them and selling them. They have to buy old ones to rebuild because too many of the molds/stamps are GONE. I don't think TLG would have that problem. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Mike Stanley
     (...) Absolutely. But what puzzles me are people who act as if the idea of re-issuing a set is something that would be totally alien to TLG. If that were the case then what was 2150? Some computer glitch that caused it to be rerun, albeit with (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Tom Stangl
      (...) Yes, and before someone writes this off as "the adults were there with their kids".... UH-UH. I HAVE no kids, and quite a few BA TLGers were there without kids. I'm sure there were others there without kids that weren't with the BA TLGer (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Dittos on the no kids (Not planning any either!). I have a niece, but I am having a hard time deciding if I want to venture to buy her the current selection of Lego sets. I guess I will let her decide. Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: TLG investigation 1st answers —Richard Dee
   [This followup was posted to lugnet.general and a copy was sent to the cited author.] Hello Jeroen! Many of the things that I would desire/like to see from TLG have been stated by many in the community, and far more eloquently than I could ever hope (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)