 General / 27185
Re: Building a computer from Lego's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:24:20 GMT

Well I guess we are using the term "computer" a little loosely.  But if it
could play tic-tac-toe then it made decisions based variable input, thats
kind of like a computer.  And using an RCX would definitely NOT count.

Bob

In lugnet.robotics, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.robotics, David Eaton writes:

Of
course, I seem to remember that Mario Ferrari (I think it was him?) built
one using an RCX-- does that count? ;)

It was Mario and Marco Beri, they had it with them at Mindfest.  I don't know
if Mario's brother Gulio had any input into it, so if I'm leaving him out
accidentally don't hit me.

eric