 General / 26905
Re: Would it be legal...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 17:46:58 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote:

dataAndrew <me@gradzone.com> wrote:
I have this old Lego video. It's a stop animation video featuring
several little stories. I think it's called "LEGO Stories." It's

Is it actually made by Lego, or by someone else?

It's made by the Lego Group, copyrighted in 1989. Oh, I also can't find the
box for it, only the video itself. =(

extremely rare (as far as I know), and I was wondering if the Lego
company would get mad at me if I turned it into an AVI or something and
posted it on my website.

Stuff like this is copyright grey area. Personally, I'd probably do it
unless explicitly asked not to. But as Todd Lehman likes to remind me, I'm
not giving legal advice. :)

Maybe I'll email Todd or he'll find this post.

--
Genekinesis Technologies
http://www.gradzone.com/lego