 Animation / 102
Re: Would it be legal...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:07:26 GMT

dataAndrew <me@gradzone.com> wrote:
I have this old Lego video. It's a stop animation video featuring
several little stories. I think it's called "LEGO Stories." It's

Is it actually made by Lego, or by someone else?

extremely rare (as far as I know), and I was wondering if the Lego
company would get mad at me if I turned it into an AVI or something and
posted it on my website.

Stuff like this is copyright grey area. Personally, I'd probably do it
unless explicitly asked not to. But as Todd Lehman likes to remind me, I'm
not giving legal advice. :)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/