 Animation / 108
Re: Would it be legal...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:03:25 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.publish.cinema, Andrew Tyrone writes:

I've seen him give out some advice before, oh well. I'll most likely put the
video up. If Lego has a problem with it, I'll take it down.

What I am about to say is NOT legal advice.

However:

I'd say, if you can do it go ahead.  TLC has shown themselves to be very
reasonable in the past, and if they have a problem with it, history tells us
they will contact you and ask that it be removed before pursuing any legal
action.  Trying to get an answer out of them about whether or not it's OK to
put up might be difficult (for any number of reasons), but if they don't like
it they'll definitely get in touch to tell you once it's up. :D

eric

As the saying goes, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for
permission.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com