 General / 26904
Re: perosn on ebaY selling Lego Chefs, EGGS (??) etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:44:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Julie Krenz writes:
In lugnet.general, Rose Regner writes:
I always thought that these were scoops of ice cream. I have some, I will
check later as to where I got them. These may have been in a town people
set, but more likely they were in a scala or beleville accessory pack.

Rose

AOL wrote in message ...
I'll be darned--I have never seen or heard of Lego 'eggs'.  ebaY item
546229117 or search "lego eggs".  Were these in a Town People set or what?
Thanks in advance!

That strange little piece comes in the Dacta Community Workers set,
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9293
I always thought of it as popcorn...3 giant pieces of popcorn :)

If they came in brown, they could be Chef's chocolate salty balls.
I had never thought of them as eggs, since they are spherical.
There are at least 3 in the large Belville fairy castle in cream, they are
used ornamentally atop columns and arches.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>