 General / 26835
Re: Project 1138
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:34:49 GMT

in article G7F8sy.8tB@lugnet.com, Lorbaat wrote:

Hokay.

I'm not a vain man.  I know that I am no, say, Brad Hamilton or Mark Sandlin.

But I am genuinely curious- how is it that this post got absolutely no
said "please let me know what you think", but I thought that was obvious-
after
all, if I didn't want to know what people thought, I wouldn't have posted
pictures of it on the internet.

Anyway, whassup with that?  Can anyone help me out here?  Do I have food stuck
between my teeth or something?

eric

*embarrassed cough* I uh, meant to go back and look at it, but I forgot. :^(

It does seem rather X-Wing-ish, but I can see how it has a bit of WWII flair
as well, like the partially open cockpit. I like the detailing in the
cockpit. Lots of buttons to push and levers and such. Good pilot's seat.

I like the asymmetrical gunpod on the nose, and the slope work you did on
the nose as well. Making a tapered nose on aircraft is kind of hard to do
with LEGO.

In the back between the engines needs a little something, maybe a widget or
two to give it some detail. I do like the odd number of studs between the
engines tho. That's uncommon.

You need to get that piece of spinach out from  between your front teeth
too. ;^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations