 General / 26812
Re: I believe in GoodWill!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:20:59 GMT

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 04:17:52PM +0000, Ed Mayhall wrote:
Why do I even click the preview button if I am not going to make sure
everything is correct?  Duh.

While I am here is there anyway to make a link in the posts?  I wanted to make
5987 the link but it would not work when I did the <a href> tag.

two options - for the web interface, you can do <set: 5987>, and that will
link to the Guide entry.  for all other interfaces, just type in
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5987 and let the client deal with it :)

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:8268_1>:  Scorpion Attack / Plane and Jump-up Animals (LEGO/TECHNIC/Cyber Slam/Competition), '99, 81 pcs, 1 figs