 General / 26754
    Re: History of the Oldest LEGO Garages —Gary Istok
    (...) actually 2 separate pieces that attach to the back of the door. Many times these pieces, once inserted, never come out again. It is possible that these were sometimes sold with the pieces already inserted, but I cannot confirm that. I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: History of the Oldest LEGO Garages —Kevin Wilson
     Gary Istok wrote in message <3A670ACA.1C76E1F2@u...ch.edu>... (...) these (...) Aha! Now I see - each arm is a separate piece but it's so firmly joined (not the slightest wiggle in mine) that I didn't realise. I have no idea whether this came with (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: History of the Oldest LEGO Garages —Clark Stephens
   Gary, I noticed a variation in the Garage doors that I have. Knowing how you like variations, I thought I'd share. I have a red one with red weights & a red one with clear weights. The R/R has a back with a X pattern; the R/C has a smooth back. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)