 General / 2668
  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) at (...) very (...) has (...) Just becuase one person thinks it looks like spam does not mean we should condemn it as such. One person is not enough to define what is and what isn't in life. Jesse ___...___ (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Why am I being misunderstood so much today? I must not be taking enough time to write clearly. :-( I was not condemning it as spam. I was explaining to Mike why it appeared like spam to one person (and probably to a few others who haven't (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Yeeeoops! I should hope no one is harping on Kevin! :) I meant to write Keith. --Todd (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

Well, my point is he still didn't make a mistake. As I said, I followed it, as I knew what was up. If you DIDN'T know about baseplate, and here's my point... ***Why should the reader spend their time to visit a link to verify it is NOT spam?*** (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Fried with mayo on white bread is better. (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Because he's taking the time to flame the original poster? I mean, sure, you don't need to visit a spam-like link, but you also don't have to flame - in a public forum, no less - the original poster. Much better either to email or to check it, (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

Hm, HeartAttack Special, right? No thanks, fried with ketchup is a bad enough artery clogger. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer | (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Ah, but conversely, why should he _post_ a response to something he thinks is spam? Totally pointless, and just increases the disruption caused by a spam. Anyway, people should think before they post. They sometimes seem to forget that they're (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)