 General / 26652
    Re: Anyone dream in colour? —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) <snip> (...) How somewhat oddly coincidental. Sure, I've heard this discussion before. I've just never remembered from the time I woke up, to the time the question was asked. Not today however. This morning I remember what was in my dream last (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Anyone dream in colour? —Eric Joslin
   (...) I found myself in the same position once, I wanted to know if I dreamed in color or black and white, because people ask so often, but I could never remember. But I had a dream one night in which I was visiting someone I hadn't seen in years (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Anyone dream in colour? —Richard W. Schamus
     (...) Yes, I had heard that as well when the discussion came up (high creativity levels) but I just didn't want to assume anything and keep myself honest so I've always answered the question as "No." Not today though. Now I can honestly say (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Anyone dream in colour? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Black and white sometimes, color others. My weirder ones were during the times I was doing intensive graphics work on computers: I'd dream in colored pixels, and then actively started changing the pixels around in my dream to look better. My (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)