 Off-Topic / Fun / 6486
Re: Anyone dream in colour?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:55:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard W. Schamus writes:

How somewhat oddly coincidental.
Sure, I've heard this discussion before. I've just never remembered from the
time I woke up, to the time the question was asked.

I found myself in the same position once, I wanted to know if I dreamed in
color or black and white, because people ask so often, but I could never
remember.

But I had a dream one night in which I was visiting someone I hadn't seen in
years and she had moved to a new house in my dream, and was giving me a tour.
We went into a room that had wood paneling, and in my dream I noted what a
vivid warm glow the polish on the wood had, and how the color was quite
striking, like the warm golden honey brown that some hand-finished guitars get.

And I could still see the color the next morning, and I was thinking about it,
and that's when I realised the dream had been in color.

It's weird, supposedly a very small percentage of the population dream in
color, but most of the people I talk to about it seem to do so.  I know that
supposedly it is a sign of high creativity, though, so I would assume most
people that enjoyed playing with LEGO dream in color, because the very nature
of LEGO play is creative.

eric

FUT off-topic.fun, because this is straining at the bounds of being LEGO
related...

Yes, I had heard that as well when the discussion came up (high creativity
levels) but I just didn't want to assume anything and keep myself honest so
I've always answered the question as "No." Not today though. Now I can
honestly say (especially to myself) that I've dreamed in color. Now I'll be
on the look out for it all the time when I dream.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****