 Off-Topic / Fun / 6487
Re: Anyone dream in colour?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:06:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:

It's weird, supposedly a very small percentage of the population dream in
color, but most of the people I talk to about it seem to do so.  I know that
supposedly it is a sign of high creativity, though, so I would assume most
people that enjoyed playing with LEGO dream in color, because the very nature
of LEGO play is creative.

eric

Black and white sometimes, color others.  My weirder ones were during the
times I was doing intensive graphics work on computers: I'd dream in colored
pixels, and then actively started changing the pixels around in my dream to
look better.  My co-artist at the time said he had the exact same type of
dreams.  I've done the same with Lego dreams a couple of times, but oddly it
wasn't as satisfying (actively changing your dream in 3D may be harder than
2D).  :-)

Bruce