 General / 26654
Re: Anyone dream in colour?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:36:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard W. Schamus writes:

How somewhat oddly coincidental.
Sure, I've heard this discussion before. I've just never remembered from the
time I woke up, to the time the question was asked.

I found myself in the same position once, I wanted to know if I dreamed in
color or black and white, because people ask so often, but I could never
remember.

But I had a dream one night in which I was visiting someone I hadn't seen in
years and she had moved to a new house in my dream, and was giving me a tour.
We went into a room that had wood paneling, and in my dream I noted what a
vivid warm glow the polish on the wood had, and how the color was quite
striking, like the warm golden honey brown that some hand-finished guitars get.

And I could still see the color the next morning, and I was thinking about it,
and that's when I realised the dream had been in color.

It's weird, supposedly a very small percentage of the population dream in
color, but most of the people I talk to about it seem to do so.  I know that
supposedly it is a sign of high creativity, though, so I would assume most
people that enjoyed playing with LEGO dream in color, because the very nature
of LEGO play is creative.

eric

FUT off-topic.fun, because this is straining at the bounds of being LEGO
related...