 General / 26469
Re: wWITP (weekly What Is This Part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 00:29:25 GMT

Ray Sanders wrote:

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
You mean this one:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3739

It's a wheel hub. Here's the tire for it:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3740

Frank

I saw that one. If that is it, then the dat file is off a little from the actual
part. That is the closest thing I could find, but it does not look exactly the
same. If anyone has a 3739, check to see if the part number is stamped on it.
This one has no part number that I could find. It does have 'Lego' on it twice
(on the side where the pin holes are).

Hmm, it does look a bit different, on the other hand, the dimensions are
about right (the dimensions given are for the tire). I've yet to have a
set which has tires for these hubs, so I can't tell what the actual tire
looks like. I wonder if the part has changed, or if the LDraw part is
done incorrectly.

Frank