 General / 26463
Re: wWITP (weekly What Is This Part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 23:11:38 GMT

Ray Sanders wrote:

It looks like a cylinder. Measures slightly less that 4-studs across and 2-
bricks high. It has six pin holes (each is 3-studs from the opposite one) and an
axlehole thru the middle. The pin-holes are offset towards one end of the
cylinder. It looks a little like a Model Team Wheel, except it has no place to
hold a wheel. There is one (in black) in 6455 Space Simulation Station. I think
the same part (in red) was used in 6615 Eagle Stunt Flyer.

Anyone know the name and part number ?

Ray
l#124

You mean this one:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3739

It's a wheel hub. Here's the tire for it:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3740

Frank