 General / 26418
    ****mmitall!!! —Robert M. Dye
   (URL) above link does not seem to work...I have NO idea why not, as I did a straight copy from the address page... But maybe someone here can figure out how to run a search on the number, and get the patent, which appears to be a variant on the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: ****mmitall!!! —Jonathan Wilson
      (...) That link worked for me. Looking at the pictures it doesnt look like monorail per se, could be related though. Thinking about it it kinda reminds me of a rollercoaster, especially those curved "goes up the wall" parts etc (23 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: ****mmitall!!! —Jonathan Wilson
       (...) Now that I look at the text on the latter pages I get the feeling that it might not be lego at all, it could be duplo, related to those brick runner things... (23 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: ****mmitall!!! —Andrew Lipson
      (...) I think the point is to be able to slide sets of _bricks_ against each other. So for example you can construct walls of bricks which have two degrees of freedom in that one can slide in the plane where it remains touching the other, but theo (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: ****mmitall!!! —Kevin Wilson
     Rob D. wrote in message ... (...) and (...) Go to this page: (URL) pick [PN] Pub Number in the first list, and enter US06142847 in the text box right of it. Then click on search. It looks like a Lego-ish method for making rollercoaster tracks to me. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

         Re: ****mmitall!!! —Jeff Johnston
      (...) It's not LEGO, though, unless they're registering the patent under a different company name in Philadelphia. All of LEGO's patents seem to be under the name 'Interlego AG' and in Billund Denmark. There's a few of those in the reference list. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: ****mmitall!!! —Frank Filz
     (...) Both this link and the first link you posted work fine for me. Frank (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: ****mmitall!!! —Robert M. Dye
   in article 3A60676E.38A4C9D5@mediaone.net, Jeff Johnston at sakura@mediaone.net wrote on 1/13/2001 8:34 AM: (...) Ahhh...I missed that...I guess it came up because I was running a search on LEGO, and this patent references some of the LEGO patents, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)