 General / 26418
26417  |  26419
Subject:
****mmitall!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 05:08:45 GMT

http://www.delphion.com/details?pn=US06142847__

The above link does not seem to work...I have NO idea why not, as I did a
straight copy from the address page...

But maybe someone here can figure out how to run a search on the number, and
get the patent, which appears to be a variant on the monorail system.

I came across this by running a search on LEGO and 2000.

Rob