 General / 26424
Re: ****mmitall!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 06:13:23 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

"Rob D." wrote:

http://www.delphion.com/details?pn=US06142847__

The above link does not seem to work...I have NO idea why not, as I did a
straight copy from the address page...

But maybe someone here can figure out how to run a search on the number, and
get the patent, which appears to be a variant on the monorail system.

I came across this by running a search on LEGO and 2000.

Rob
That link worked for me.
Looking at the pictures it doesnt look like monorail per se, could be
related though. Thinking about it it kinda reminds me of a
rollercoaster, especially those curved "goes up the wall" parts etc
Now that I look at the text on the latter pages I get the feeling that
it might not be lego at all, it could be duplo, related to those brick
runner things...