 General / 26437
Re: ****mmitall!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 21:59:05 GMT

in article 3A60676E.38A4C9D5@mediaone.net, Jeff Johnston at
sakura@mediaone.net wrote on 1/13/2001 8:34 AM:

Rob D. wrote in message ...
http://www.delphion.com/details?pn=US06142847__

The above link does not seem to work...I have NO idea why not, as I did a
straight copy from the address page...

But maybe someone here can figure out how to run a search on the number, • and
get the patent, which appears to be a variant on the monorail system.

It's not LEGO, though, unless they're registering the patent under a different
company name in Philadelphia.  All of LEGO's patents seem to be under the name
'Interlego AG' and in Billund Denmark.  There's a few of those in the
reference
list.

Ahhh...I missed that...I guess it came up because I was running a search on
LEGO, and this patent references some of the LEGO patents, rather than that
it IS a LEGO patent.

Rats.

Maybe...maybe...LEGO will pick up on it...naaah, that'd be too cool.

Rats.