 General / 26319
    Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream —Aaron West
   Probably a very good business deal, most likely to ensure the existence of each, and to move past certain developmental boundaries. But you can't help not agreeing with the Bruce man, Dark Side indeed. Lets just hope that they share with, rather (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream —Todd Lehman
   (...) Aw, that'll never happen...this is Microsoft we're talking about. Everyone knows that Bill Gates is an angel. (...) Two words: Talking Barney. --Todd (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream —Jon Kozan
     (...) Perhaps it would be appropriate to ask our Microsoft AFOLs to weigh in on this - not that they speak officially... but perhps they're closer to the "angel"... Can we ring Tony Hafner's doorbell on this? -Jon (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream —Mark Rideout
     (...) Not speaking official in *any* way what-so-ever (see disclaimer at the bottom in case this is not clear**). I personally have been around Bill Gates at times and I can say that he is as passionate about his stuff as us AFOLs are with LEGO. I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream —Mike Petrucelli
     (...) [mental picture of Home Alone "aftershave" scene] AAAAhhhhhhh! (...) "Please sir! Say it isn't so! Say it isn't so!" Seriously though don't give them any ideas. Lord knows they will come up with enough bad ones on their own. Although, if Lego (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream —John D. Forinash
     (...) On this token, we should also note that the bulk of Microsoft's entertainment software is not produced in-house, and I suspect a joint venture with Lego would fall into the Entertainment category (or, bizarrely enough, hardware; the bulk of (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream —Alex Farlie
   (...) Angel of Death for competitors. 'Sure even Lucifer was an angel once'(Neverwhere.) (...) 'Hi my name is Mr Friend'- (Rugrats) One for Duplo age group perhaps? 'Hi, My Name's Chucky. Wanna Play?!' (Childsplay) Sorry, Long day.... Alex (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)