 General / 26401
Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:15:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Aaron West writes:
Probably a very good business deal, most likely to ensure the existence of
each, and to move past certain developmental boundaries.  But you can't help
not agreeing with the Bruce man, Dark Side indeed.  Lets just hope that they
share with, rather than manipulate our dear LEGO.

Aw, that'll never happen...this is Microsoft we're talking about.  Everyone
knows that Bill Gates is an angel.

Angel of Death for competitors.
'Sure even Lucifer was an angel once'(Neverwhere.)

And by the same token,
lets hope that LEGO learns how to fix the mistakes of the last 3 years [yes,
heresy, I know, but you HAVE to have noticed.].
Best wishes, oh you mega-corps.
Aaron

Two words:  Talking Barney.

'Hi my name is Mr Friend'- (Rugrats)  One for Duplo age group perhaps?
'Hi, My Name's Chucky. Wanna Play?!' (Childsplay)

Sorry, Long day....

Alex