 General / 26102
Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 17:04:34 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:
(2) Shh, don't tell, but I'm actually almost finishing a new MOC myself; and
the ceiling/floors are a big problem. I'm hoping I can get it straightened
out before my end-of-term test-rush starts...

Nope, not telling a thing. Move along now, there was nothing new to see
while I was over to Shiri's last week...

Frank