 General / 26036
Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:13:41 GMT

  That fortress is amazing.. I love it!

Are there secret tunnels in the lower base? If not, why not!!! :-)
The use of steep slopes for crenelations is cool - a nice change
from the normal regular bricks.

  You mean merlons, right? I agree, they look pretty cool.. (crenelations
are the spaces between the merlons)

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises