 General / 26060
Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:45:10 GMT

"Bill Farkas" <wolfe65@msn.com> writes:

Reminds me a lot of some of the dark fantasy images
you see on paperbacks. I wasn't quite clear how you get into the place
from the circling ramp - it looks like there is a diagonal door on the
corner, as in picture 25767?

All of the stairs are in the rear corner, as seen in this pic:

The first spiral staircase goes from the stable level to the barracks
level.

Ah, I think I get it now. The lower ramp ends in that picture, where the
minifig is standing. Then, you continue all the way around the castle on
that level, and come to the set of spiral stairs in this picture, and
go up those to the main door. OK, so how do the horses get in? :-)

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/