 General / 25938
25937  |  25939
Subject:
black plane tail ? which set is this from
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:10:42 GMT

Hi Folks,
another parts question
can anyone tell me which set a black plane tail comes from ?
this is the same type of tail as found in grey in the 6544,
white in the 6392,6597,1775 etc.

I am currently trying to do a list of what sets have what types
of airplane tails and also what sets have a few other rare pieces
.. black barrels, Level Crossing Center Rail Cap Insert  etc.
If anyone has any info. that they would like to contribute ..
please do !

thanks
Yvonne