 General / 25639
Re: Legoland California Gift Box model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 08:16:40 GMT

So where is this in the park?  I was lloking at the legoland site and it
looks like you have to do the "dine with Mrs. Clause" meal in order to get
the box.  I was wondering because it says the dine thing is at 10am (is this
right?).  If this $9.95 10am meal is the only way to get the box it looks
like i will have to get there a little sooner than I planed, and skip
breakfast. What else do you suggest I check out while I am there (as far as
holiday promotions go)?

In lugnet.promo, Steve Chuck writes:
The instructions are now on

The image is 85KB so take care in downloading.

I believe the piece count is about 105.  There were 2 less each of the red 1x6
and 1x4 plates.