 Promotional / 645
Re: Legoland California Gift Box model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 01:08:56 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Mark Papenfuss writes:
WOW, thats a great gift box!  This promotion is going on untill the 30th
right?  I hope so, I have plans to go there on the 28th for my sons b-day!

In lugnet.promo, Steve Chuck writes:
The instructions are now on

The image is 85KB so take care in downloading.

I believe the piece count is about 105.  There were 2 less each of the red 1x6
and 1x4 plates.

My family is going on Christmas Eve, so I hope they have some left!  That
really does look neat, love the macaroni bricks!
Best to you,
Aaron