 General / 25419
Re: This is scaring me...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 21:54:19 GMT

Yeah, I think you've misunderstood just a bit.  I personally think it's a
great idea.  Why?  Well, to be honest I wouldn't use it myself, but I don't
think it'll replace the new sets.  Lego is looking to expand itself, not
radically change suddenly.  There will be new sets in stores even if this
works out.  Don't worry.

Brian