 Year / 2002 / 20
Re: This is scaring me...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 07:42:42 GMT

It isn't/won't.  TLC will always design sets - heck, the have the SW license
through 2007!  The new software will be a supplement product, like Mosaic.
As to the exact details of what it will contain, none of us know yet.  Will
it be a wide range of parts, or an assortment of bulk parts offered already
through LD?  We will find out, just we gotta wait.  I'm sure it will be cool
though.

Don't worry...Lego won't change in the respect you worry about.

-Tim