 General / 25380
Re: Minifigs w/ print on front and back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 22:13:13 GMT

Some of the soccer guys had numbers on the back, and there was at least
one extreme team fig that had the big logo on the back and a small one
on the front...

Xcalabur wrote:

I just picked up <set:1354> today (great set for green parts and white
inverse 1x2 slopes, btw), and I noticed that the "Grip" minifig has print on
his front, and the back.  After some research I noticed that the
Stormtrooper has this, too.  My question:  Are there any more minifigs with
print on front and back?
-Chris