 General / 25125
25124  |  25126
Subject:
Minifigs w/ print on front and back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 22:00:34 GMT

I just picked up <set:1354> today (great set for green parts and white
inverse 1x2 slopes, btw), and I noticed that the "Grip" minifig has print on
his front, and the back.  After some research I noticed that the
Stormtrooper has this, too.  My question:  Are there any more minifigs with
print on front and back?
-Chris