 General / 25125

Subject:
Minifigs w/ print on front and back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 22:00:34 GMT

I just picked up <set:1354> today (great set for green parts and white
inverse 1x2 slopes, btw), and I noticed that the "Grip" minifig has print on
his front, and the back.  After some research I noticed that the
Stormtrooper has this, too.  My question:  Are there any more minifigs with
print on front and back?
-Chris

Re: Minifigs w/ print on front and back
In lugnet.general, Chris Maddison writes:
I just picked up <set:1354> today (great set for green parts and white
inverse 1x2 slopes, btw), and I noticed that the "Grip" minifig has print on
his front, and the back.  After some research I noticed that the
Stormtrooper has this, too.  My question:  Are there any more minifigs with
print on front and back?

Extreme Team minifig have front-n-back printing.  Keychain minifigs do, too.

Steve

Re: Minifigs w/ print on front and back
Some of the soccer guys had numbers on the back, and there was at least
one extreme team fig that had the big logo on the back and a small one
on the front...

Xcalabur wrote:

I just picked up <set:1354> today (great set for green parts and white
inverse 1x2 slopes, btw), and I noticed that the "Grip" minifig has print on
his front, and the back.  After some research I noticed that the
Stormtrooper has this, too.  My question:  Are there any more minifigs with
print on front and back?
-Chris

Re: Minifigs w/ print on front and back
In lugnet.general, Chris Maddison writes:
I just picked up <set:1354> today (great set for green parts and white
inverse 1x2 slopes, btw), and I noticed that the "Grip" minifig has print on
his front, and the back.  After some research I noticed that the
Stormtrooper has this, too.  My question:  Are there any more minifigs with
print on front and back?
-Chris

C-3PO comes immediately to mind.  I've seen a couple Studio guys - Spielberg
has "Director" on his back, the cameramen have something I think.  X-treme
team was the first I remember noticing too.

John

Re: Minifigs w/ print on front and back
In lugnet.general, Chris Maddison writes:
I just picked up <set:1354> today (great set for green parts and white
inverse 1x2 slopes, btw), and I noticed that the "Grip" minifig has print on
his front, and the back.  After some research I noticed that the
Stormtrooper has this, too.  My question:  Are there any more minifigs with
print on front and back?
-Chris

All the little white and black ResQ dudes have "ResQ" printed on their back.
Somehow I got ahold of a set that had no back printing (the big base I
think, 6479).  They look better that way, Brasso, here I come...
Aaron

Re: Minifigs w/ print on front and back
I just picked up <set:1354> today (great set for green parts and white
inverse 1x2 slopes, btw), and I noticed that the "Grip" minifig has print on
his front, and the back.  After some research I noticed that the
Stormtrooper has this, too.  My question:  Are there any more minifigs with
print on front and back?

The new soccer players are printed on both sides too.

Will

Lego Beach Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie
Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess