 General / 25379
Re: What is the Studios' Camera's Resolution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:54:39 GMT

Someone posted on one of the other groups the other day that hardware wise
using TWAIN drivers you can do 640x480 but the software that comes with it
only works at 300x200

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message
This is driving my bonkers.  I have been serching off and on for 2 months • now
for the resolution of the camera.  So I finnally will post the question: • What
is the highest Hardware resolution the camera can capture.

-Lord Insanity